View Mason County Fire District #4 in a larger map
Our district comprises of seven stations
- Station 41 2970 SE Arcadia Rd (our headquarters)
- Station 42 3280 SE Lynch Rd Station 43 7340 SE Lynch Rd
- Station 44 3660 Old Olympic Hwy
- Station 45 4441 SE Bloomfield Rd
- Station 46 130 W Golden Pheasant Rd
- Station 47 290 SE Olympic Highway S
Mason County District 4 responds to approximately 1200 calls per year. About 80% are EMS calls and the rest are fire related and service calls.
We have 5 full time paid staff:
3 Battalion Chiefs
1 Full time firefighter
3 volunteer Lieutenants
and an average of 15 volunteers.
We also offer a live-in FF/Resident Program housing up to eight personnel.
District 4 is an all Hazards Department able to facilitate:
- Fire Suppression
- Basic Life Support Transports
- Vehicle Extrication
- Rope Rescue
- On-scene rehab/food supply with Angels 4 We have a Washington Surveying and Rating Bureau rating of 7,8 and 9.
*An ISO Rating of 7 translates into five road miles from a fire station while served by a water hydrant system.*